18k Yellow Gold 8-8.5mm AAA Handpicked White Japanese Akoya Cultured Pearl Necklace, 18″
This beautiful and elegant neckpiece is from one of La Regis Jewelry’s exclusive collections. Made using the finest Akoya pearls, this is a great foundation piece to add to your wardrobe. These are Japanese saltwater cultured pearls, named after the mollusk species were they grow in natural colors like white, pink or cream with a slight rose or ivory overtone. The necklace truly stands out due to its extraordinary reflectivity thanks to the Akoya pearl, whose trademark feature is a glorious luster. As you will notice, the natural surface has an exquisite sheen and a mirror-like reflection that lasts for years to come. The clasp is designed in a fish hook style for convenience that makes it easy to slip on and take off. The clasp finding is crafted with yellow gold and decorated in masterly detail, which adds to the overall value of this classic piece. These pearls are lightweight and smooth to the touch, so you don’t feel the least bit of discomfort even after wearing the necklace for hours on end. It can be worn on a myriad of occasions – at a wedding, business luncheon, church, intimate dinner, or going out to a party. This necklace is remarkable and a must-have for all modern women out there!
- This necklace is affixed with the high quality 18K yellow gold fish-hook clasp. We could customize the clasp based on your preferences.
- This Hand-picked Akoya Cultured Necklace is our top selling Akoya Cultured Necklace. This is one of the most sophisticated and remarkable presents you can pick.
- Matching Earrings – Find the matching earrings in our jewelry collections to complete your look!
- This necklace is a versatile strand that can be worn for multiple occasions. It is the ideal accessory for any outfit. You can wear them on their own or combine them with other pieces of jewelry – without a doubt, the look will be spectacular.
- These round Akoya cultured pearls display a higher luster than freshwater cultured counterparts because layers of aragonite platelets are formed much denser in cooler water temperatures. This factor enhances their value big time! Akoya cultured pearls are famous for their incredible shine, timeless grace and a favorite among brides and corporate workplace. Even though they appear similar to round freshwater cultured pearls, the difference in luster is clearly visible when compared side by side.